Last Updated: September 2012
We have one AIM Passport team with us right now. They will be here for 3 months and they are excited to bring His light to Bangla Road.
We’re also in the middle of 40 days of prayer! The Lord has been revealing alot so far in this time and we are looking to see what else He will reveal to us!
Please join us in prayer for the following ministries & goals we have for 2012:
- our Mission Training School (MTS)
- the start of the first DTS in Phuket starting in January.
- moving to our new land in Koy Sirey & the building of the new centre
- the coffee shop and bakery on Koy Sirey (it’s built and looking great!)
- more volunteers to come and serve
- more long term volunteers/staff
- the opening of the Coffee Shop & Drop-in Resource Centre in Patong
- English being taught to the local Government officials, through SHE. We need volunteers for this great opportunity.
- more women choosing to come out of the bars
- more opportunities to make & sell our jewellery, journals and bookmarks. Christmas is just a few months away. E-mail us about becoming a Jewellery Representative!
- our Thai Staff-pray they will grow more in love with God and learn to trust Him in new ways.
Thank you for joining us in prayer for the many things going on at SHE. We are excited for the many things God is doing in and through us here at SHE!